You don't need to do DT, but it's an enjoyable quest and you're going to want it done sooner or later, and doing it OSRS gold today would be useful. As you don't need then, 70 att,def,str,range and mage would help greatly. Magic dart is a great one...

No, seriously, I mean: the melee levels? You really, really, really do not need them. Barrows runs operate good without them. I'm confident that 70 defence might help a little, but if you are using ice magics, you never need to melee anyway. At all. Karil gets destroyed by magical and ahrim is simply a bit slow to stove.

Admittedly I don't normally do more than 1 run a time, but that's because I can't escape from the maze. (This was before I obtained a number of the levels you explain ). I know I could do two or even 3 runs in a stretch. 70 defence is very very very very useful with blitz into sally, which is one of the best methods(if you don't have access to turm/chaotics etc etc). Strike and strength accelerate ahrim, however is not necessary and 70 mage is a minimal, 82 is much better. I've around 1 mil to update my armour/ wep. Note: I want the exp so I change the helmet. I have not completed the freminik quests either. Going to modify the black boots to dragon boots once I get a few extra 100ks. Have not done fighter insanity. Im trying to get dragon guardian btw... Any information would be cool.

It really did lol, I got 20k-30k exp 2 day in str, which is way more than my normal... I never train for much more than an hour in a strech, as I enjoy making frnds and having fun more than skills. And neit does not work for my , as I said in 1st post, I have not completed the fremmy quests, and it will be a repuirement. I can not afford to keep buying degradable armour, so I wana know if its hamper also. And tyvvm for posting.

Very cheap and non degradeable, the only great thing is it's the best prayer bonus but awful defence, I would not reccomend. In practice, def does not mean crap. Str and prayer matter more, so Prosy over Guthans Plate. My prayers, if used consistently (only a protect pray), wipes out my beg to 0 at a minuite or two. I flash shield prayers (on just b4 opp atksoff just after), and with 2 pray pots, it can last for well over the Old school rs gold time that it takes for me to acquire full inv, or so.