For those mad about MC not moving, don't worry! You are going to get a big sense of Madden 21 coins pride and accomplishment buying up it again in August! I believed madden money had always moved previously. I thought madden money had always moved previously. Also on a side note Battlefront 2 is an wonderful game today and not pay2win at all. In prior years it was a massive app upgrade. This is a completely new app. Going to be a very different type of restart. Should not be difficult to move. Yes you're correct, the devs have changed the sport so much for the greater so much since release and I've not spent a dollar on the sport, and hope to compete with people who have.

I just don't believe that they CAN'T come up with a solution for transferring MC, etc.. I believe they don't wish to because it would be tough and probably cost/time-intensive, but that I do not believe for a second that at 2020 program developers can not figure out a solution for this. This is either poor planning or deliberate negligence. Like, are we supposed to believe a company the size of EA doesn't have a database that stores this kind of information which they might obtain a CSV out of or connect with our EA accounts? There is clearly some kind of tether between the different apps considering they requested us to join our EA Accounts today and probably will in MM2021. For me, this screams laziness / a lack of giving a shit because they know MM is the only option people have. I just don't find a reason to play this sport , which saddens me. That is why we need competition in this area.

No more Madden cash transfer. No season score. No heritage team. No scores is the operative word there. . .there has to be a legacy component or something we can perform throughout madden futures. Wow. This is not likely to be well received. All the grinding should at least give something. In years ago you could get gamers and fill in your group for next year. It's true, those were fine bonuses weren't they. But surely you didn't grind all year for a couple elites second time around. No but as someone that didnt start this year until the TOTD promo came out it feels rather useless. Just curious, how much stuff transferred from year to year on the console version? The console versions don't evaporate when a new version comes out... You're comparing apples and apples.

Could we even see our staff from this season in MM21? It sounds to me like everything is getting restarted, in this case I do not see a point in playing any more this season. So what are we linking our account for when we don't get heritage team, season score, or madden money? They have this. Might as well get a 100 OVR from it. Right? This will eliminate a lot of players. Wait. Thus madden money does not carry over? It states that linking now will provide the 100 ovr pack, but I already linked. Can I get it? Red stated on Discord the benefits for linking will go out in 4pm today so imagining in the buy Madden nfl 21 coins event that you've already linked they will appear. Does that include those who connected a few months ago? If already linked it ought to be OK. Just check to be certain EA accounts is connected. It's in the 4th quarter tab at the store.