It is a beach umbrella, clearly. I suppose this type of thing was inevitable, at any point? The introduction of Lazy Links and Paradise Palms follow a clear sort of summertime fun sub-themesomething which we see with the newest lifeguard and leaked shark skins. The beach umbrella is unquestionably a part of the fortnite materials theme, even though I am not all that wild about it, entire. Last season saw a strange-looking graffiti-covered umbrella with a few true personality, and the season before that watched my favorite so far, and not just because it's the only one I have: a red paper parasol with dragon detail.

So far, Season 5 is a little bit tough to pin down, much like Fortnite itself. Many people assumed it'd be time traveling, and I am not willing to come out and state it isn't time traveling. Nonetheless, it's obviously a great deal of other stuff too: the two big new regions are kind of summertime fun themed, with a bit of California going on. The beach umbrella is definitely part of the narrative, I would argue.

'Fortnite' Servers Are Away, Epic Promising More Updates

It is a big day for Fortnite: Battle Royale. Season 5 started this morning, bringing with it a fresh battle pass plus a suite of changes both small and big. Developer Epic Games just announced it would be taking down servers to investigate matchmaking and login problems that was cropping up within the Cheap fortnite items duration of the day. As usual, there's no word on uptime, but you can keep track of the status here.